LAWRENCE AVENUE WEST AND WESTON ROAD
Situated on the banks of the Humber River on Wilby Crescent, this condo offers uninterrupted southwest views of the river and is mere steps from the Weston GO station and the UP Express, which will get you to Union Station in 15 minutes! Your new home will also be conveniently close to the Crosstown LRT, once completed.
At once a historic and up-and-coming community, Weston is on the verge of revitalization with arts groups such as Artscape and Urban Arts calling the neighbourhood home, and established community events like the Weston Farmer’s Market and Santa Claus parade. The Humber is next to Weston Lions Park, a 7.4-hectare park overlooking the river that boasts two ball diamonds, a tennis club, skate park, basketball court, splash pad, playground and outdoor pool. An innovative 2.3-acre rail deck park is expected to open soon nearby.
Each suite includes three standard appliances (fridge, stove with hood fan, dishwasher). The Humber will be built by Deltera and prices start at $350,500. Occupancy is expected to begin spring 2021.
AMENITIES and FEATURES INCLUDE:
- This is Toronto’s first Smoke Less condo! Only vaping/e-cigarettes are allowed in suites.
- A large variety of family-sized units
- 35 suite styles to choose from
- Rooftop patio, underground parking and enhanced security features
- Uninterrupted southwest views of the river
- Mere steps from the Weston GO and UP Express (15 minutes from Weston to Union Station)
- A community boasting the city’s oldest farmers’ market, it’s own Santa Claus parade and a new Artscape hub
- Next to waterfront parks and recreation facilities, like Weston Lions Park