The Home Ownership Alternatives mission is to support the creation and continued ownership of housing for moderate income households that contributes to healthy and economically diverse communities.
HOA will be recognized as a pre-eminent creator of affordable ownership housing.
- Home ownership contributes to self-respect and healthy communities
- Moderate income households have a right to home ownership opportunities
- Affordable housing must be good quality housing
- HOA must be an accountable, ethical, inclusive and transparent organization
- HOA must demonstrate sound non-profit stewardship and be financially disciplined
- HOA must generate, preserve and use value created to develop future communities